2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
|Year Make Model||2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG|
|Location||Peapack, NJ, 07977|
|Private or Dealer||Dealer|
|Seller Name||RF Sports Cars|
|Seller Tiers||Launch promotion - 0% buyer fee!|
|Exterior Color, Interior Color||Obsidian Black, Black Full Leather|
|Engine Size||6.2L V8|
|Two Pedals or Three?||Two|
|BwC Inspection Report?||No|
|Open to Trade-In?||Yes|
|Vehicles interested in as Trade-in||Most anything|
High bid: $85,000
Bid to $85,000
This DreamCar will stay with its owner for a little longer, thanks to the seller and all the bidders
You are about to submit a bid for $ please confirm.
You are the current high bidder at $. Are you sure you want to submit this bid for $?
7636DreamCarXchange is pleased to auction this 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. This completely stock SLS is finished in Obsidian Black over Black/Anthracite leather. This example was originally sold by Euro Motorcars, Inc. of Bethesda, MD in May 2011 where it was registered in New Jersey. The selling dealer recently purchased the car from a local client. It has clean CARFAX and has a clear New Jersey title.
The SLS was the first Mercedes-Benz automobile designed and built from scratch entirely by AMG and features gullwing doors as a modern revival of the iconic 300SL of the 1950’s.
This particular SLS features Black/Anthracite MB Exclusive Leather (Code: 501A) that also features deviated stitching.
This example currently has 18,610 miles and the selling dealer states that it is especially clean.
Code-named M159, the handcrafted engine is basically a re-engineered version of the M156 unit that’s fitted to AMG’s “63” models. The M159 comes with an all-new magnesium intake, forged pistons in place of cast ones, and optimized tubular exhaust headers. M-B also switched from a wet sump to a dry arrangement, allowing the engine to be mounted lower to benefit the SLS’s center of gravity. The maximum output of 563 horsepower is delivered at 6800 rpm, and peak torque of 479 pound-feet comes at 4750 rpm from the factory.
The SLS is the first Mercedes to use a new dual-clutch seven-speed transmission that was developed in conjunction with Getrag. It also features four driving modes to select via the “Drive-Unit” button on the center console, and these range from comfortable to extremely sporty. “C” stands for “controlled efficiency,” in which the car sets off in second gear. “S” (sport) shifts 20 percent faster, while “S+” (sport plus) is again 20 percent quicker. “M” (manual) is 50 percent faster than “C.” A launch-control system is also in place.
It is equipped from the factory with 15.4-inch discs up front behind seven spoke 19-inch wheels and 14.2-inch discs in the rear, with 20-inch wheels.
Service has been done by Mercedes-Benz dealerships and specialist shops throughout it’s life. Below is a summary of its key service history from the CARFAX:
- September 2018: Inspection performed
- July 2016 at 16,591 miles: Maintenance inspection completed – Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned, Oil and filter changed, Air filter replaced, Brake fluid flushed/changed, Four wheel alignment performed, Four tires mounted and balanced, battery replaced
- October 2015 at 14,544 miles: 40,000 mile service performed – Oil and filter changed, Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned, Brake fluid flushed/changed, Transmission fluid changed, Air filter replaced, Evaporator case drain hose serviced, various fluids/systems checked
- March 2015 at 12,979 miles: Battery replaced
- February 2014 at 12,781 miles: Maintenance inspection completed – Accelerator pedal replaced, Wiper(s) replaced, Tire(s) replaced, Alignment performed, Battery replaced, Sensor replaced
- May 2013 at 10,850 miles: Maintenance inspection completed – Tire(s) replaced, Alignment performed
- April 2012 at 5,203 miles: Recommended maintenance performed – Battery replaced
This AMG has a clean Carfax, which can be downloaded from the Key Specifications table above and make sure you check out the additional pictures found in the “Pictures” tab above. The selling dealer is charging $0.00 for documentation or other fees.
The seller is open to trade-ins on this SLS, so if you have a car that you would like to trade-in as part or all of your bid, click the “trade-in” button towards the top of the page to begin a private negotiation with the selling dealer regarding your trade-in vehicle and value. Good luck with your bidding!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.