4k Mile 2012 Corvette Grand Sport 6-Speed Manual
|Year Make Model||2012 Chevrolet Corvette|
|Location||Peapack, NJ, 07977|
|Private or Dealer||Dealer|
|Seller Name||RF Sports Cars|
|Seller Tiers||Raging Bull: 3.909% Buyer Fee|
|Exterior Color, Interior Color||Carlisle Ble Metallic, Ebony|
|Engine Size||6.2 Liter 430 hp LS3|
|Two Pedals or Three?||Three|
|BwC Inspection Report?||No|
|Open to Trade-In?||No|
High bid: $39,250
Bid to $39,250
This DreamCar will stay with its owner for a little longer, thanks to the seller and all the bidders
You are about to submit a bid for $, please confirm.
DreamCarXchange is pleased to list this low mileage 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport. It is finished with the new-for-2012 Carlisle Blue Metallic over Ebony Leather interior and equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. Only 243 Grand Sport Coupes came in Carlisle Blue Metallic in 2012. This is a one-owner example that shows just 4,113 miles… According to the clean CARFAX, it was originally sold by Gearhart Chevrolet in Denville, NJ on March 9th 2012 and has resided in New Jersey ever since. It comes with the window sticker and a clear New Jersey title.
The Grand Sport model became available on the 2010 model year. It includes the wide-body, suspension and brakes of the Z06, though retains a steel frame and the LS3 engine. The complete list of content and special features for the Grand Sport includes:
- Wider front and rear fenders – including specific front fenders with integrated Grand Sport badges
- Z06-style front splitter and tall rear spoiler
- Functional brake ducts and extra cooling
- Revised shock, stabilizer bar and spring specifications
- Unique 18-inch front and 19-inch rear wheels; painted finish standard and chrome finish optional
- Large 275/35ZR18 tires in front and 325/30ZR19 tires in the rear
- Z06-size brakes, including 14-inch (355 mm) front rotors with six-piston calipers and 13.4-inch (340 mm) rear rotors with four-piston calipers
- Specific manual transmission gear ratios
- Specific rear axle ratio on automatic-equipped models
Being this is a manual transmission coupe, it also has dry sump oil system, differential cooler and rear mounted battery.
Optional features of this Grand Sport Coupe include: 2LT Package (DVD Navigation system, Bose Premium Audio, Bluetooth for phone, Head-Up Display, Luggage Shade and Cargo Net), Chrome Aluminum wheels, Dual-Mode performance exhaust and Crossed flag embroidery on headrest. The total MSRP was $62,610.00
The Ebony Leather interior features Bose Audio, Head Up display and the embroidered headrests.
With the optional dual-mode performance exhaust this example is equipped with, the 6.2 liter V-8 LS3 engine was rated by the factory having 436 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque.
The CARFAX indicates services performed 10, 2,358 and most recently at 3,579 miles.
This one-owner Grand Sport Coupe has a clean Carfax, which can be found along with 70+ other pictures in the “Pictures” tab above. The selling dealer is charging $0.00 for documentation or other fees. Good luck bidding!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.