2001 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
|Year Make Model||2001 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet|
|Location||Peapack, NJ, 07977|
|Private or Dealer||Dealer|
|Seller Name||RF Sports Cars|
|Seller Tiers||Launch promotion - 0% buyer fee!|
|Exterior Color, Interior Color||Seal Grey Metallic, Black|
|Engine Size||3.4 liter|
|Two Pedals or Three?||Three|
|BwC Inspection Report?||No|
|Open to Trade-In?||Yes|
|Vehicles interested in as Trade-in||Most Anything!|
High bid: $9,996
Bid to $9,996
This DreamCar will stay with its owner for a little longer, thanks to the seller and all the bidders
You are about to submit a bid for $ please confirm.
You are the current high bidder at $. Are you sure you want to submit this bid for $?
DreamCarXchange is happy to share this stock 2001 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet. This 996 Carrera 2 is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and is finished in Seal Grey over Black supple leather and a Black soft-top. This 996 was originally sold by Porsche Gold Coast in Jericho, NY (on Long Island) in June 2001 and has since been registered in NY and NJ. The IMS Bearing was updated along with the clutch being replaced less than 1k miles ago in December 2018. It has a clean CARFAX indicating two owners and is being sold with a clean New Jersey title.
This example has numerous factory options that include 3-spoke leather steering wheel, PSM (Porsche Stability Management), Supple leather front and rear, Technic Package (includes Litronic headlights, headlight washers, hi-fi sound system, and onboard computer), Power Seat Package, Leather Seats – Black, Supple Leather Front and Rear and a 6-disc CD Changer. Everything is said to function as intended.
The original MSRP was $85,575, with the build sheet showing options and production date.
It comes equipped with the 3.4 liter flat 6 engine, rated by Porsche at 296 hp @ 6800 rpm and 258 lb-ft of torque @ 4600 rpm, with a redline of 7300 rpm.
The CARFAX indicates that this 996 has been maintained throughout its life by Porsche dealerships and specialist shops. Below is a summary of its key service history from the CARFAX and records:
- March 2019 at 57,960 miles: Oil and filter changed, Spark plug(s) replaced, Fuel injection system flushed/serviced
- December 2018 at at 57,588 miles: IMS Bearing update, Clutch replaced, Oil and filter changed, Timing chain tensioner/guide replace, Rear crankshaft oil seal replaced
- October 2009 at 47,348 miles: Vehicle serviced
- January 2008 at 43,284 miles: Alignment checked, Battery replaced, Tire(s) replaced
- February 2005: Crankshaft oil seal(s) replaced, A/C compressor repaired
- September 2004 at 32,560 miles: Oil and filter changed
- December 2003 at 24,572 miles: Battery replaced
- October 2003 at 23,498 miles: Antifreeze/coolant flushed/changed, Engine mount(s) replaced, Coolant reservoir replaced
- May 2003 at 18,113 miles: Oil and filter changed
- June 2002 at 9,767 miles: Oil and filter changed
This 996 Cabriolet has a clean CARFAX, which can be downloaded from the Key Specifications table above and make sure you check out the additional pictures found in the “Pictures” tab above. The selling dealer is charging $0.00 for documentation or other fees.
The seller is open to trade-ins on this 911, so if you have a car that you would like to trade-in as part or all of your bid, click the “trade-in” button towards the top of the page to begin a private negotiation with the selling dealer regarding your trade-in vehicle and value. Good luck bidding!
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.