2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 2
|Year Make Model||2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 2|
|Location||Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, 07849|
|Private or Dealer||Dealer|
|Seller Tiers||Raging Bull: 3.909% Buyer Fee|
|Exterior Color, Interior Color||Arctic Silver, Black|
|Engine Size||3.4 liter flat six|
|Two Pedals or Three?||Three|
|Modifications||Alpine head unit with Bluetooth, Navigation and rear camera|
|BwC Inspection Report?||No|
|Open to Trade-In?||Yes|
|Vehicles interested in as Trade-in||Most anything!|
High bid: $16,150
Bid to $16,150
This DreamCar will stay with its owner for a little longer, thanks to the seller and all the bidders
You are about to submit a bid for $ please confirm.
You are the current high bidder at $. Are you sure you want to submit this bid for $?
DreamCarXchange is happy to present this 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Coupe. This 996 is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and is finished in Arctic Silver over Black leather interior. The car was updated with a LN Engineering IMS Bearing update, new clutch and RMS in summer of 2018, and in January 2019 had the engine completely rebuilt. This is a three-owner car that was recently acquired by the selling dealer and the second time they are selling it and have full maintenance records for it. It currently shows 66,300 miles with less than 300 miles on the rebuilt engine. It comes with a full maintenance history and a clean New Jersey title.
The 996-series 911 was introduced in 1999 and was the first water-cooled 911s. The 3.4 liter flat six cylinder engine in this car was rated at 300 hp at 6,800 rpm and 258 lb-ft of torque at 4,600 rpm from the factory, enough to accelerate from 0-60 mph in approximately 5.0 seconds and a top speed rated at 174 mph.
Options on this example include 18″ Turbo Look wheels, Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Crests in Headrests, Carbon Fiber/Aluminum shifter and ebrake handle, Litronic headlamps, Alcantara headliner and a 3-spoke steering wheel.
– 63,165 miles (Jul 2017) oil change, front brakes replaced
– 52,479 miles (Jul 2013) oil change, new battery
– 35,448 miles (Oct 2009) annual service
– 34,103 miles (Jul 2009) new remote key
– 30,207 miles (Sep 2008) 30,000 mile service, new wipers blades
– 25,815 miles (Oct 2007) annual service, alternator replaced
– 17,018 miles (Apr 2005) annual service, fixed oil leak from rear main seal
– 16,962 miles (Apr 2005) fixed oil leak from intermediate shaft seal
– 13,413 miles (Feb 2004) 15,000 mile service, rear tires replaced, fixed oil leak, new windshield washer reservoir
– 12,500 miles (Jan 2004) repaired electrical malfunction for starting problem
– 11,000 miles (Jun 2003) oil change, O2 Sensor fault repair
– 8,323 miles (Oct 2002) oil change
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.