- $95 to list a DreamCar for Auction with a reserve price
- NO FEE is charged for listing a DreamCar for Auction with NO RESERVE
Fees will be paid by Seller:
- For Auctions, at the time of acceptance of your vehicle by DreamCarXchange and the Seller’s agreement to reserve price
Fees Winning Bidders Pay:
The buyer fee paid to DreamCarXchange by the winning bidder depends on the type of auction or seller status:
- 5.00% of the winning bid for a seller with “Pony Car” status
- 4.497% of the winning bid for a seller with “Prancing Horse” status
- 3.909% of the winning bid for a seller with “Raging Bull” status
- 3.00% of the winning bid for all NO RESERVE auctions (regardless of the seller status)
Regardless of the %, all buyer fees max out on bids of $100,000, meaning all bids above $100,000 will have the same buyer fee as a $100k bid. For example, the buyer fee on a no-reserve car with a high bid of $150,000 is only $3,000.
The seller status is posted on each auction.
Fees will be paid by Winning Bidder:
- For Auctions with NO RESERVE or Auctions with a reserve that has been met, payment to DreamCarXchange will be just after the auction close
- For Auctions that did not meet reserve, however went for “Last Call: Best and Final” bids and was accepted by the Seller, payment to DreamCarXchange will be just after seller accepts the highest bid.
Note that DreamCarXchange may run promotions that may lower/eliminate fees.